Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Almost 2!

I cant believe our little boy is going to be 2 tomorrow. It just seems like such a miracle that we are where we are today. I told Kason when he woke up this morning that i would tell him step by step what i did exactly 2 years ago today. Around 12:30 I was just sitting around eating chips n' salsa and minding my own business watching some quality programing ((Roseanne)) he he... and then it was time!

Kason is very excited for his birthday. He wants choo choo toys and Dora toys, no surprise there! Tomorrow night we are going to dinner with Grandma and Grandpa Wolfe. We love spending quality time with them so it will be a blast! Plus, Kason gets presents which he will love this year more than last.

As I'm writing this, both my kids (Mike and Kason :) ) are wrestling, and Kason can really take Daddy down. Its pretty amusing to watch.

I really cannot believe how fast kids grow up. It seems like just yesterday we found out it was a boy. Now hes a little Monster! Never in my life have I felt a love like I feel for Kason. He makes our world go round.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUG!!!!!!!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment